FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
DOES THE GRES CACAO REALLY WORKS?
YES. VERY MUCH HAS A 99% PERCENT SUCCESSFUL RATE THE OTHER 1% IS DUE TO LACK OF CONSISTENCY AND NOT FOLLOWING DIRECTION. We have never had a customer complain that the product does not work. The worst complaint we get (although uncommon) from a few people is that the product took longer than they expected.
ARE YOUR PRODUCT REALLY NATURAL?
YES, THEY ARE NATURAL AND THOSE THAT ARE NOT ARE SAID SO IN THE DESCRIPTION.
DO ACCEPT RETURNS?
NO… BECAUSE EVERYTHING WE SELL IS NATURAL AND PERISHABLE THEY CAN NOT BE RESOLD NO RETURNS, NO REFUNDS.
DO HAVE REVIEWS OF BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OR WRITTEN REVIEWS ON YOUR PRODUCTS?
YES, WE DO.CAN BE VIEW ON OUR INSTAGRAM PAGE AND STORIES.
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS COME WITH DIRECTIONS.
NO, YOU DON’T NEED TO…
YES, ITS 100% NATURAL, BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGY COCOA NUTS BARE IN MIND.
Where is Gres cacao from?
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONAL?
YES, AND THERE IS A FLAT RATE FEE OF $25, WE DON’T GUARANTEED DELIVERY TIMES BECAUSE WE DON’T KNOW HOW YOUR COUNTRY POST OFFICE OPERATES.
ALL ADDRESS PROVIDED UPON THE TIME YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER MUST BE A CORRECT SUFFICIENT ADDRESS, IF YOU GIVE AN INCOMPLETE ADDRESS, YOU MUST PAY FOR RESHIPMENT, NO EXCEPTION SO IF YOU LIVE IN AN APARTMENT MUST ADD YOUR APT#
ESTIMATED PROCESSING TIMES?
PAYMENT TAKES UP TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO CLEAR
1-3 BUSINESS DAYS ITEM MANUFACTURE/PROCESSING TIME FRAME
TRACKED DELIVERY TIME FRAME from order date DAY AFTER TRACKING WILL BE MAIL TO YOU.
SHIPPING USUALLY TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAY.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POST OFFICE MISTAKE, SUCH AS MISS DELIVERIES, OR MESS UP.
IF YOUR PACKAGE SAYS DELIVER TO HOME WHETHER ITS IN YOUR MAIL BOX OR PORCH, THAT’S WHAT OUR COMPANY RECOGNIZE.
ONCE WE SHIP! TRACKING SHIPPING & DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITY BECOMES YOURS (CUSTOMERS) AND THE COURIERS! WE DO NOT REPLACE LOST ITEMS AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST ITEMS! WE WILL NOT BARE ANY COSTS FOR LOST ITEMS! YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PURCHASE AWARE OF THIS CONDITION! YOU MUST CONTACT YOUR COURIER WITH YOUR TRACKING NUMBER TO LOCATE YOUR ITEM.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON ALL PRODUCTS!!!
ONCE YOU CLICK YES AMD MAKE PAYMENT YOU HAVE AGREED TO THESE TERMS OF SALE
What kind of payment do you accept?
Credith cards or Debit ! But we will also work with you if you don’t have PayPal if you contact us you can pay via cash-app or zelle.
Do accept reviews?
Yes, we love to here from you please send your feedback via email, Instagram @royalluxs and subscribe to our YouTube channel and get better understanding on our products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the history of these ancient remedies from the islands and Africa , none of these products has been tested by the FDA, though they are very effective in what they do , and data collected from customers reviews its not intend to diagnose or treat any disease ...
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any natural supplement or natural remedies . The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using anything for medical purposes ....